In support to Moisson Montréal, the largest food bank in the country, the Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada would like to invite its thousands of spectators to make a donation and drop off non-perishable goods during the event presented on June 7, 8 and 9 at the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve. It is with great enthusiasm that the two organizations have joined forces to contribute to the mission of Moisson Montréal to provide, throughout the year, a vital food aid to less fortunate households of the island of Montreal.
09 May 2013
THE GRAND PRIX DU CANADA SUPPORTS MOISSON MONTRÉALRead more...
07 March 2013
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA: IT'S A START FOR THE 2013 SEASON
In a few days, the World championship will present the first of six races that will precede the Montreal event on June 7th, 8th and 9th during our own Grand Prix du Canada. The pre-season trials are over, the planes are loaded and the suitcases are packed... 11 teams and 22 drivers are heading off to Melbourne, Australia.
« Win the Austin Grand Prix! »1. The « Win the Austin Grand Prix! » contest is held by Octane Racing Group inc. (hereinafter : the « contest organizers »). It runs in Canada from September 1st, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. (DST) October 31st, 2012 (hereinafter: the « contest period »).
2. This contest is opened to all persons who have reached the age of majority in their place of residence at the moment they enter the contest or to any legal person who bought tickets for the 2013 edition of the Grand Prix du Canada, except employees, agents and representatives of the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this contest or any person directly related to the holding of this contest, as well as their immediate family members (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), legal or common-law spouse and anyone domiciled with these employees, agents and representatives.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To participate, you must one (1) or more tickets for the 2013 edition of the Grand Prix du Canada via our website at www.circuitgillesvilleneuve.ca or by phone at 514-350 0000, during the contest period.
4. A trip to attend the 2012 Austin Grand Prix, that will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 16, 17 and 18, 2012.
The prize includes:
• Return flight Montréal – Austin – Montréal for two (2) (departure November 15 2012, return November 19, 2012).
• Accommodations for two (2), for four (4) nights at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk hotel, including shuttle hotel/circuit/hotel on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Two (2) 3-day Grandstand tickets for the 2012 Austin Grand Prix.
• $300 CND in spending money.
• If the winner also likes our Facebook page, the spending money will automatically be doubled, going from $300 to $600 CND
The total value of the prize is $5600 CND
a) The winner must respect all the other conditions applicable at the moment of the event;
b) No compensation will be allotted to the winner if a portion of the prize is not used or is cancelled.
c) All expenses other than those specifically mentioned in the prize description above are the responsibility of the winners for instance, personal expenses incurred to attend the 2012 Austin Grand Prix.
5. On November 1st, 2012 at 4 pm in Montreal, at the office of the contest organizers, a random draw will be held to select one (1) eligible entry per day among all entries registered during the contest period in order to award the prize described above.
6. The odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible registrations received during the contest period.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
7. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant for the prize must:
a) Be reached by phone by the contest organizers within 5 days following the draw;
b) Correctly answer, unaided, a limited time mathematical skill-testing question submitted over the phone by the contest organizers at a prearranged time;
c) Complete and sign a declaration and liability waiver form (hereinafter: the “Declaration Form”) that will be sent by the contest organizers and return within 2 days following its receipt.
8. Failing to comply with one of the conditions stated above or any of the conditions stated in these Rules and Regulations, the selected entrant will be disqualified and a new random selection will be held until someone is declared a winner.
9. Upon receipt of the duly completed and signed Declaration Form, the contest organizers will contact the winner by phone in order to inform them on how to take possession of their prize.
10. The entry forms are subject to the verification of the contest organizers. All entry forms or letter of participation without purchase that are incomplete, fraudulent, late or contrary to these Rules and Regulations will be automatically rejected.
11. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or several entries of any person participating in this contest or trying to participate by means contrary to these Rules and Regulations or in a manner which is unfair to the other entrants (e.g. entries exceeding the participation limit, hacking, etc.). That person may be referred to the appropriate judicial authorities.
12. Prizes must be accepted as described in the present Rules and Regulations and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged wholly or partially for money, subject to what is stated in the following section
13. In the event where, for reasons not related to the winner, the contest organizers cannot award a prize (or part of a prize) as described in these Rules and Regulations, they reserves the right to award a prize (or part of a prize) of the same nature and equivalent value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize (or part of prize) as mentioned in these Rules and Regulations.
14. The person selected for a prize release the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any and all damages of any nature that could arise from the acceptance or use of their prize. The person selected for a prize agree, prior to obtaining their prize, to sign a Declaration Form to such effect. Each guest must also sign this Declaration Form.
15. The contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and agents disclaim all liability for faulty computer components, software, or communication lines, relating to the loss or absence of network communication or relating to any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network that could limit the possibility or prevent any person from entering the contest.
16. Any person who participates or tries to participate in this contest releases the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives, from any and all liability for damages which he/she could suffer from participating or trying to participate in this contest. The contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and agents also disclaim any liability for any damage or loss that could arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any Internet page or any software or from the transmission of any data regarding the participation in this contest.
17. The contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the case where an event or any human intervention could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or the running of the contest as foreseen in these Rules and Regulations, In any case, the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of prizes or services related to this contest as well as their respective employees, agents and representatives cannot be held to award more prizes than the number indicated in these Rules and Regulations or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
18. By entering this contest, the winner authorize the contest organizers and their representatives to use, if required, their name, photograph, likeness, place of residence, voice and/or declarations related to the prize or the contest, for publicity purposes, and this, without remuneration whatsoever. The person selected for a prize must sign a declaration to this effect included in the Declaration Form.
19. For the purpose of these Rules and Regulations, the entrant is, as the case may be, the person whose personal information is given when registering for the contest and is the person to whom the mathematical skill-testing question will be submitted and to whom the prize will be awarded if he or she is declared a winner.
20. No purchase necessary. To participate without purchase, you must send a letter of a minimum of 150 words describing why you are a F1 fan. You must include your name, complete address and your phone number and send it to the “Win the Austin Grand Prix” contest, 222 Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal, H3C 6A1.
Should the English and French versions of these Rules and regulations differ, the French version will prevail.